|Web Services, to load data into iApply and to retrieve (integrate) data out of iApply. Useful for data pre-population (data in) and Business Intelligence reporting (data out)||Webhooks, to push data out of iApply in realtime to an external endpoint (system / application) triggered by iApply Workflow events. View iApply data immediately in your system by setting up Webhooks notifications||Extract-transform-load (ETL) packages, to connect directly to the iApply data store and transform the collected iApply data set to an external Database. Integrate iApply with large data sets using existing integration technologies in your enterprise|
Key integration factors
We apply the following considerations when exposing iApply’s application and services to achieve a high degree of interoperability:
By implementing a defensive programming design, both the external application services and iApply systems know whether the integration layer is operating as per design, with inbuilt exception handling.
All systems change over time. iApply is designed to allow upgradable and interchangeable process dependencies and plug-ins.
One of the key factors to iApply’s success is our extensible framework allowing us to customise our integration middle-ware to any back-end system regardless of platform, language or data structure.
All data collected by iApply is considered confidential and must be protected against tampering and unauthorised access.
Ease of Deployment
Based on the complexities of external application dependencies and services, iApply has been designed so as to be deployed in a timely and cost-effective manner. The system can be upgraded and extended in a compartmentalised fashion, meaning individual custom features can be enabled as they are completed.
Open Standards Compliance
iApply is designed to enable interoperability via the use of a Service Oriented Architecture using a standard protocols like Web Services over SOAP.
iApply has the capacity to readily integrate with various third party providers of components and services that extend iApply’s core capability and functionality.
The following list provides a summary of external services that can be add-ons to the iApply solution.
- Government B2B and Public Single Sign-on
- Business and Citizen single sign-on online Government authenticated identity
- Online Identity Verification / Proof of Identity
- Electronic verification of identity – 100 point check
- Address Cleansing and Verification
- Google-like search results based on user input from the address field (auto-complete)
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Business Intelligence integration on non-submitted data to detect fraud activity and key identity indicators that are changed in the online application prior to submission
- Data Pre-Population
- iApply can be pre-populated from the Client’s system via integration services (and saved as a draft form). An authenticated user can choose this form rather than an empty form on commencement
- Text and Index Search Engine
- Enable Administrators to search across all collected data from one search field (unified search)
- Dashboard with Full Analytics
- Full iApply analytics dashboard
- Secure Online Payment Gateways
- Online credit card payments via pre-built or custom gateways and providers
- Social Media Channels
- Notifications and gamification (engage and motivate people’s existing habits into a desired behavioural outcome)